Fiberglass Tilak Mridanga
Introducing the new Tilak Mridanga!
The Mridanga is made from hard-wearing fiberglass and is built to last. On the body of each is the famous “Tilak” symbol that distinguishes the Vaishnava. This will help you to remember the spiritual and service aspect of playing the Mridanga.
The Tilak Mridanga is quickly becoming the preferred instrument for Sankirtan and temple Kirtan alike. There are many advantages of these high-quality fiberglass Mridangas:
- With a resonant bass head and a beautiful, crisp treble head, Tilak Mridangas have top-quality sound.
- They are easy to tune, and with the included tuning key you can tune up on the fly.
- Have you ever been out on Harinam Sankirtan and had the weather suddenly change from a beautiful sunny day to what might be best described as a “beautiful” shower? Tilak Mridangas won’t fall apart in the rain!
- The drum holds true and stays in tune regardless of the season.
- The vibrant, glossy finish adds beautiful color to your Harinam party.
- Tilak Mridangas are virtually indestructible, so transporting them is easy. (Some people have reported that an additional benefit of the Tilak Mridanga can be found when traveling by plane. You can easily remove the big/bass head of the drum and fill it with some of your clothes and other belongings, reducing the volume of your luggage and sometimes even saving you money on airfare!)
A Tilak Mridanga will be a great friend and companion if…
- You want an instrument that sounds great in any weather.
- You travel a lot.
- You enjoy Harinam and refuse to let little things like weather get in your way.
- You want a rugged instrument that can stand up to the beating of a Ratha Yatra or big festival Kirtan.
- You want an indestructible instrument to give to a young child so he can channel his energy toward Krishna (get them a small-sized Tilak Mridanga).
Sri Mridanga Ki Jaya!
– $150 – Russia, Europe, Asia
– $220 – South America, USA, Mexico
We can use PayPal or other simple way to transfer money
Out of stock